Thursday, July 22, 2010

Layouts to Share

I just got back Sunday from a wonderful family vacation to St. Augustine, Florida. Unfortunately the layouts from that trip probably won't be done until a year from now. I may mix it up and do them sooner than that, but it will take me forever to figure out which photos to print and scrapbook out of the 1,000 we all took.

I did however complete a few layouts before I went on our trip and wanted to share them now so I feel like I've done something lately. I'm slowly getting back into everything including work and scrapbooking and hope to find my creative groove soon. Boy I miss it....
This is actually a layout done without using a sketch - my own design believe it or not. The goal of the layout was to display our tickets of the movies and shows we've seen together. I left space to add a few more. I love this paper line used - block party by...oh shoot now I don't remember. Anyway, I just love using primary colors and these had a great flare to them. The sticker letters are vinyl thickers (love 'em) and the style is perfect for this page.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how you used your ticket stubs! This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete