Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alton & Me

At the Scrapalooza (an all day crop) held by Scrapbook Generation they gave us all the pieces to a layout to assemble on site. I was trying to find the perfect papers to go with this picture and this kit was just that - perfect. It worked so well and was so stinkin simple to assemble. Less than 5 minutes and I had a layout - okay it took me a little longer as I finished the journaling at home but still...easy peasy. So layout design by Scrapbook Generation and cuteness by Alton Keller. :) Hey, that's a good layout title....
Just realized you can't read the journaling: "Sitting on the front porch with Alton I decided to turn the camera around and take a picture of the two of us. So glad I did, this tender moment is "so special" and I'm so glad I caught it".

1 comment:

  1. that first shot is awesome... it really does show a tender mother/son moment with his cheek laying against your shoulder, so cute! Love the layout, too!

    ReplyDelete